Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thank Goodness for Grandma's

On Tuesday I came down with Mastitis. I was feeling absolutely miserable with almost a 102 temperature (for those of you who have never had it, it feels like the flu). It really kicked my butt and I had the chills one minute and the sweats the next. This lasted all day and into the evening. Jerry already had plans to go out to dinner with some friends and I really didn't want him to cancel since he always works so hard and really needed a break and guy time. I told him if his mother could come over than he should still go! Grandma came to rescue to help out so I could rest. I am definitely feeling better today. Medication is real good!

Here are some pictures of Ben from that night.

Grandma feeding Ben

Ben helping hold the bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment